●アイスティーは英語で iced tea.
Can I have some iced tea?
- Excuse me, can I have some iced tea?
- A: Can I get you something to drink first?
B: I will have some iced tea, please.
● Can I have the check, please?
● Can I have “a” check? は正しい？
Can I have the check?
- Can I have the check, please?
- Can I get the check, please?
- Could I have the check, please?
- Could I get the check, please?
● Can I have the dressing on the side?
● a job on the sideってどういう意味？
on the side を使った例文
- I would like the New York Steak with a green salad and french fries on the side.
- I’m a web designer, but I also write articles for a travel magazine on the side.
- They’re my main band, but I also play in a few groups on the side.
- I’m mostly into the English language, but I like to study French on the side from time to time.
- I mostly teach adult students, but I also teach high school students on the side.